Friday Dec 14, 2018
Episode 194: Dr. Jack Kruse - Light, water, magnetism, mitochondria, and getting your message out there
his episodes guest if Dr. Jack Kruse from jackkruse.com.
Dr. Jack Kruse is a respected neurosurgeon and CEO of Optimized Life, a health and wellness company dedicated to helping patients avoid the healthcare burdens we typically encounter as we age. He is currently in private practice in the Gulf South.
As a neurosurgeon, Dr. Kruse’s research has been published in respected dental and medical journals. His popular blog, www.JackKruse.com, gets over 250,000 unique worldwide visitors per month from countries like Australia, Germany, Russia, and Zambia (Africa).
On this episode Jack and I discuss:
- I ask Jack whats new since we last spoke back in 2012
- We discuss why a lot of people consider Jacks work to be quackery
- We discuss why a lot of people preceive Jacks information as pessimistic, rather then optimistic
- We discuss the importance of why going to the original source of information is extremely important
- I ask Jack to explain how food relies information to the mitochondria
- I ask Jack is "electron spin" a fact?
- I ask Jack to explain what is a topological insulator?
- I ask Jack to discuss the importance of Melanopsin
- I ask Jack to explain what redox potential
- I ask Jack where should someone begin to educate themselves on the information that Jack puts forth
- I ask Jack to explain heteroplasmic rate
- I ask Jack about the importance of getting into actual sunlight - here Jack share with us how we should progressively re-adapt ourselves to get the full benefit of sunlight
This was an outstanding episode and I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did!
Website - jackkruse.com
Facebook - Dr. Jack Kruse
Twitter - @DrJackKruse
Instagram - drjackkruse
The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life
Joe Rogan Experience #1175 - Chris Kresser & Dr. Joel Kahn
Dr. Jack Kruse - Biohacking, Mitochondrial Health & Wellness, Red Light Therapy, Blue Light - Part 1
Dr. Jack Kruse - Biohacking, Mitochondrial Health & Wellness, Red Light Therapy, Blue Light - Part 2
Dr. Jack Kruse - Biohacking, Mitochondrial Health & Wellness, Red Light Therapy, Blue Light - Part 3
Dr Jack Kruse - nnEMF & 5G - Coming Serious Challenges to Optimized Health & Wellness - Part 1
Dr Jack Kruse - nnEMF & 5G - Coming Serious Challenges to Optimized Health & Wellness - Part 2
Dr Jack Kruse - nnEMF & 5G - Coming Serious Challenges to Optimized Health & Wellness - Part 3
Subcutaneous white adipocytes express a light sensitive signaling pathway mediated via a melanopsin/TRPC channel axis.
Nourish Vermont 2016 // Dr. Jack Kruse: How to Bio-Hack Your Zip Code for Optimal Health
Dr. Jack Kruse / Nourish Vermont 2017
Doug Wallace - A Mitochondrial Etiology of Common Complex Diseases
Doug Wallace - Dr. Doug Wallace - Talk from 8th Annual Oliver Smithies Symposium
People and Resources Mentioned:
Khan Academy - Mitochondria
Ultimate Performance Online Mentorship
To get INSTANT ACCESS to almost 20 hours of World Class online video Strength and Conditioning Information go to upmentorship.com
Ultimate Athlete Concepts
Ultimate Athlete Concepts is a multi faceted company, providing the most sophisticated scientific material in sport science. UAC is the worlds leading resource for translated sport preparation educational material.
National Sports Performance Association
Certified Program Design Specialist
Certified Speed and Agility Coach
Cerfitied Weightlifting Performance Coach
Certified Sports Nutrition Coach
Complete Warm Up
Complete Speed Training
Complete Speed Games
Complete Jumps Training
Complete Olympic Lifting
Complete Youth Training
Complete Guide to Training the Female Athlete
Complete Sports Conditioning
Complete Sports Nutrition
Help support the podcast by becoming a Patreon to the show here - Patreon
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
Friday Jun 28, 2019
Thursday Dec 20, 2018
This could have been the best ever Jack Kruse podcast but you insisted on interrupting him and not letting him flow. I also don’t want to hear what you know or what your friends do when I want to hear Jack speak. Please take on board
Wednesday Dec 19, 2018
About 10 times in a row???
Tuesday Dec 18, 2018
Yanno how fckg annoying it is to hear you say ‘I asked jack’ abi
Tuesday Dec 18, 2018
Saturday Dec 15, 2018
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.